- Curcumin is effectively known to boost Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases.
- Being an active ingredient in Turmeric, it has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- These tablets are also known to improve the function of endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels.
- Studies have shown that Curcumin can be effective in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease.
- Curcumin supplementation helps arthritis patients in numerous ways.
- Curcumin boosts BNDF levels, linked to learning, memory and depression.
- Loaded with anti-oxidants, these tablets fight signs of aging, wrinkles and pigmentation by curbing the growth of free radicals.
- Known to be a stomach soother, is particularly useful in treating constipation, cramping, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
USDA Certified and GMO Free
Contains No: Artificial color, dairy, flavor, sugar and salt. No ingredients of animal origin.